Project ECHO® – Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes
This is an international initiative that aims to share specialist knowledge and build communities of practice.
ECHO Palliative Care Programme for GP practices
This programme is free to GPs. Following an initial face-to-face curriculum development meeting there will be monthly one hour video-conferencing sessions that will allow access to the session from the convenience of the Practice.
Curriculum Development Meeting Date: Wednesday 5th February, 7-8pm at St Gemma’s AUPC.
View the flyer and information letter to find out more.
To register your interest, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0113 218 5282
Do you work or have an interest in palliative or end of life care? Please click on the links below to see further details on a range of different courses and events.
- European Certificate in Essential Palliative Care
- Advanced Communication Skills Training for Senior Clinicians
- Advanced Communication Skills Training for Leeds General Practitioners
- Symptom Assessment & Management in Palliative Care Study days
- Ethical Issues in Palliative and End of Life Care
- End of life care for people with Dementia
- Palliative Medicine 2 day SCE revision course